Eunorau 48V 500W E-FAT-Step Thru Folding Electric Bike
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
A compact and lightweight folding e-bike with a massive mileage.
The Eunorau E-FAT-STEP THRU electric bike features a low step for easy access while sporting a classic city design. But it hides a powerful 500W motor and a 40-mile range to keep you going. The motor is in the rear hub for better balance, smoother riding experience, and even better control.
It also features Shimano Push Button 7-speed shifters for a seamless ride every time. Lightweight and compact design for carrying around in a car, bus, train, or motor-home.
- MOTOR: 48V/500W HIGH TORQUE brushless DC rear hub motor
- FRAME SIZE: M
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 20 MPH
- BATTERY RANGE: ~45 Miles
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME: 4 - 6 hours
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 48V/12.5Ah
- BOX DIMENSIONS: (in) 61L x 19W x 28.50H
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 39" Width, 17.5" Height, 20.5" Length
- GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS: 17" Seat Tube, 21" Reach, 24" Stand Over Height, 32" Minimum Saddle Height, 23.75" Width, 68" Length
- WEIGHT: 65 lbs.
- THROTTLE: Thumb Throttle
- DISPLAY: K-LCD5 Panel
- HEADLIGHT: Front LED Headlight
- REAR RACK: INCLUDED
- FENDER: INCLUDED
- RIMS: 20 inch Black Alloy
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Kenda Krusade Sport Tires 20 x 4.0 with K-Shield Protection
- GEAR SHIFTING: SunRace Derailleur 7-Speed Freewheel
- SHIFTER: SunRace Push-Button 7 speed
- SPROCKET: 48T chain-wheel crank
- BRAKES: Promax DISC Brakes Front 160mm and Rear Disc Brake 160mm with Motor Cut-Off Sensor in Brake Handles
- HANDLEBAR: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- SADDLE: Velo Comfort Saddle
- PEDALS: High-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.