Futura Air Trek 50 + 10
This item will not ship to PO BOXES
Long distance hikes are exactly your thing? Then the Futura Air Trek, which offers maximum comfort on long tours, is your ideal companion. The VariSlide system allows infinite adjustment to any body size. The moveable VariFlex ECL hip fins with ergonomic padded inserts make for comfortable wearing. The Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system keeps you optimally ventilated. In order to offer you maximum space and organization possibilities for your equipment, there is a side bellows pocket and a height-adjustable lid (+10 L) in addition to the large front access.
Weight: 2050 g
Volume: 50 + 10 liters
Dimensions: 75 / 34 / 25 (h x w x d) cm
Back length: 42 - 62 cm
- VariSlide System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Active Comfort Fit
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Load adjustment strap
- Ice Axe Attachment
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Compression straps
- Key clip
- Name tag inside
- Fastening loops on lid
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
210D PA RECYCLED
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages that have been successfully delivered. You're welcome to submit a lost package investigation through the mail carrier. The only way to receive a reimbursement or replacement of a lost or stolen package is by purchasing shipping insurance via Onward Protection at checkout.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free and will not incur a charge.
We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label ship from address gets changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight gets altered from the original package weight.
Return-fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters Returns
- We reserve the right to refuse returns.
- In order for your return to be valid, it cannot be opened or assembled.
- If you have assembled or opened your E-Bike or E-Scooter, it cannot be returned.
MURF ELECTRIC BIKES RETURNS NOTICE:
Murf Electric Bike returns within 7 days of delivery date must meet the following conditions:
- Must have less than 10 miles on the odometer,
- Must be in like new condition and free from dirt, dust, or fragrances
- Must be in the same packaging (all cardboard and foam) and condition that you received it
- Must include all items that were included inside the box (charger, keys, etc.)
- The purchaser is responsible for all return shipping fees.
- Customer will be responsible for scheduling their own pickup/drop off of or locate a drop-off location.
- Refunds will be made after the bike is received and inspected. The inspection process will typically take about 14 days once the bike is received. Once the entire inspection is completed and approved, your refund will typically be processed in about 1-2 business days.
- No returns after 7 days from date of delivery or pick up.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.