Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station w/WeatherLink Console Standard Radiation Shield
Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console & Standard Radiation Shield
The Vantage Pro2 weather station provides the technology and real-time data you need to respond to changing conditions and make timely decisions. Engineered to handle rugged environments and deliver data with scientific precision year after year, the economical Vantage Pro2 offers the professional weather observer, or serious weather enthusiast, a robust performance with a wide range of options and sensors.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data
- The sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall
- Mount the anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of the sensor suite for flexible siting
- Includes WeatherLink Console (6313) with a vibrant, HD color touchscreen
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery backup; the console is AC-powered with battery backup
The WeatherLink Console revolutionizes the way you access, analyze, and understand your hyperlocal weather data reported by your Vantage Pro2™orVantage Vue® sensor suite, or your custom network of multiple Davis sensors. One intuitive device lets you receive and display data from your local network and connect to Wi-Fi to push your data to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Use the vibrant HD touchscreen to easily navigate, view, and analyze your weather data on one intuitive device
- Customize the dashboard to show up to 21 parameters – from temperature to the wind to rain – and see the information that matters to you
- Use the full database of historical records stored right on the console to create custom graphs and analyze your data
- Choose from hundreds of parameters and a dozen sounds to get notified about the environmental changes you care about most
- The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely
Standard Radiation Shield
The passive Radiation Shield protects temperature sensors from solar radiation and radiated or reflected heat sources.
Standard Radiation Shield Features:
- A temperature probe placed in the direct sun, or where it is exposed to a radiant heat source such as a building or concrete will not provide accurate air temperature readings
- This radiation shield is the most effective passive shield available
- Multi-plate construction for maximum airflow
- May be mounted on a metal pipe or wood surface
- Use with Wireless Temperature Station or Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station and all temperature sensors used to measure air temperature
*Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately
- Barometric Pressure: Yes
- Humidity: Yes
- Remote Monitoring: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 16"W x 18"L WT: 10.35 lbs
- UPC: 011698015252
Quick Guide (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.