Coleman Quad Pro 800L LED Panel Lantern
Quad® Pro 800L LED Panel Lantern
Get the convenience of multiple lights in one when you have the Coleman® Quad® Pro 800L LED Lantern. When you need to take some light with you without taking the whole lantern, simply pop one of the take-along light panels off the base to use as a personal light. Each panel also has a built-in flashlight providing the options of directional or area lighting whenever you leave the main area. The magnetic attachment system on each panel lets you stick them to toolboxes, car hoods, the steel frame of your shelter, or other metal surfaces for hands-free light. Or, you can flip out the fold down panel handle and use it as a stand to prop the panel up on a table. When you return the panels back to the base, the batteries will automatically recharge. If every panel needs to be removed, a light on the base will stay lit to help you find your way back to the main campsite. Plus, with the mobile charging output, you can keep your phone and other mobile devices charged if you're not around a power source or if the power is out. When everything is together the lantern shines up to 800 lumens on high for up to 20 hours or 100 lumens on low for up to 400 hours, so you can enjoy good times with your friends and family long into the night.
- 4 take-along light panels recharge on base
- Perfect for when you need light in more than one place
- Built-in flashlight on each panel provides directional light when you need it
- Fold-down panel handles double as stands
- Magnetic panels provide hands-free light when attached to toolboxes, car hoods, steel-framed shelters and more
- USB charging port to charge your mobile devices
- Base light stays lit when panels are removed
- Fold-down lantern handle for easy carrying in a space-saving design
- Individual controls on base and each panel
- 3 modes (lantern): high, medium, low
- 3 modes (panel): high, low, flashlight
- Lumens (lantern): 800 (high), 200 (medium), 100 (low)
- Lumens (panel): 100 (high), 25 (low), 100 (flashlight)
- Runtime (lantern 8D): 20 hours (high), 120 hours (medium), 400 hours (low)
- Runtime (lantern 4D): 13 hours (high), 70 hours (medium), 200 hours (low)
- Runtime (panel): 3 hours (high), 14 hours (low), 3 hours (flashlight)
- Beam distance (lantern): 18 m (high), 11 m (medium), 7 m (low)
- Beam distance (panel): 13 m (high), 6 m (low), 40 m (flashlight)
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- Base powered by 4 or 8 D batteries to conserve battery usage or maximize performance (sold separately)
- Each panel powered by 3 AAA NiMH batteries (included)
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- 3-year limited warranty
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.