Coleman Quad Pro 800L LED Panel Lantern
Quad® Pro 800L LED Panel Lantern
Get the convenience of multiple lights in one when you have the Coleman® Quad® Pro 800L LED Lantern. When you need to take some light with you without taking the whole lantern, simply pop one of the take-along light panels off the base to use as a personal light. Each panel also has a built-in flashlight providing the options of directional or area lighting whenever you leave the main area. The magnetic attachment system on each panel lets you stick them to toolboxes, car hoods, the steel frame of your shelter, or other metal surfaces for hands-free light. Or, you can flip out the fold down panel handle and use it as a stand to prop the panel up on a table. When you return the panels back to the base, the batteries will automatically recharge. If every panel needs to be removed, a light on the base will stay lit to help you find your way back to the main campsite. Plus, with the mobile charging output, you can keep your phone and other mobile devices charged if you're not around a power source or if the power is out. When everything is together the lantern shines up to 800 lumens on high for up to 20 hours or 100 lumens on low for up to 400 hours, so you can enjoy good times with your friends and family long into the night.
- 4 take-along light panels recharge on base
- Perfect for when you need light in more than one place
- Built-in flashlight on each panel provides directional light when you need it
- Fold-down panel handles double as stands
- Magnetic panels provide hands-free light when attached to toolboxes, car hoods, steel-framed shelters and more
- USB charging port to charge your mobile devices
- Base light stays lit when panels are removed
- Fold-down lantern handle for easy carrying in a space-saving design
- Individual controls on base and each panel
- 3 modes (lantern): high, medium, low
- 3 modes (panel): high, low, flashlight
- Lumens (lantern): 800 (high), 200 (medium), 100 (low)
- Lumens (panel): 100 (high), 25 (low), 100 (flashlight)
- Runtime (lantern 8D): 20 hours (high), 120 hours (medium), 400 hours (low)
- Runtime (lantern 4D): 13 hours (high), 70 hours (medium), 200 hours (low)
- Runtime (panel): 3 hours (high), 14 hours (low), 3 hours (flashlight)
- Beam distance (lantern): 18 m (high), 11 m (medium), 7 m (low)
- Beam distance (panel): 13 m (high), 6 m (low), 40 m (flashlight)
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- Base powered by 4 or 8 D batteries to conserve battery usage or maximize performance (sold separately)
- Each panel powered by 3 AAA NiMH batteries (included)
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- 3-year limited warranty
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.