Campaign Waxed Canvas Backpack
"This backpack is sturdy, stylish and extremely functional. It is a great addition to any collection and is perfect for replacing old bags. It is highly recommended."
- Michael W., Campaign Waxed Canvas Backpack customer
This backpack is packed with features, making it the ultimate EDC (every-day-carry) or travel companion.
It is beautifully handcrafted with durable waxed canvas and full-grain leather. The designers spent over a year thoughtfully creating this must-have sidekick. It has designated compartments for all your belongings, making it easy to find everything. The separate TSA-friendly side-entry laptop compartment allows for quick and easy access. The list of features is extensive, so be sure to read all the details below before adding it to your cart...
The ergonomically designed leather shoulder straps make carrying this waxed canvas backpack a breeze. It is perfect for a weekend hike, daily commutes, or traveling abroad.
- Weather-resistant, durable 18oz waxed canvas
- Thick, vegetable-tanned, full-grain US steerhide leather
- Secure, separate TSA-friendly side-entry compartment for up to a 15-inch laptop
- External rear strap securely slips over a roller bag handle
- Two large exterior front pockets with single-handed finger bridge closures; each can hold a water bottle, smartphone, wallet, pouch, keys, etc.
- Additional slip pockets tucked behind front exterior pockets for extra storage
- Exterior side slip pocket can hold a water bottle, etc.
- Comfortable, padded full-grain leather adjustable shoulder straps
- Spacious interior can hold your daily essentials, including documents, charging adapters, headphones, accessories, a light jacket, etc.
- Multiple interior pockets for business cards, pens/pencils, etc.
- Zippered pocket inside the top flap
- Antique brass #10 YKK heavy-duty zipper and hardware
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread
- Tough and easy to clean 430D nylon interior lining
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 18" H x 12" W x 5" D
- Volume: 17L (main compartment)
- Weight: 4 lbs
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.