Prima System Modular Travel Backpack
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
The Prima System's adaptable storage and modular components make life more comfortable by providing a simple carry solution when commuting and traveling. The Prima backpack, Verge camera case, and Fieldspace laptop sleeve provide unbeatable organization, and its adaptable modular features provide extra storage when you need it most.
One or more colors of this product are on preorder. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this.
- Dimensions: 12W x 21H x 7D"
- Capacity: 30 L / 38 L with Verge connected externally
- Weight: 3.59 lbs. / 1.63 kg
- Dimensions: 14H x 10W x 0.75D"
- Capacity: up to 13" laptop
- Weight: 0.53 lbs. / 0.24 kg
Verge Camera Case
- Dimensions: 7.5H x 9.5W x 4.75D"
- Capacity: Expands from 4–8 L
- Weight: 0.86 lbs. / 0.39 kg
- Padded main sleeve safely stores up to a 17" laptop.
- Magnetic auto-locking buckles effortlessly close the Prima System for greater security.
- Included magnetic keychain docks inside the top pocket providing quick access to MetroCard or bike key.
- Hidden RFID safehouse pocket fits passport and wallet for safe travel.
- LFT™ foam harness keeps you cool and provides all-day comfort.
- An expandable side pocket holds a 32 oz. water bottle.
- A quick access top pocket is lined with soft Nywool™ to store sunglasses or phone safely.
- A full-length front zipper allows quick access to the entire main compartment.
- The large main compartment offers ample storage space with easy access, full-length front zipper design.
- Luggage pass-through for easy traveling.
- Padded top grab handle and side handle provide easy carry.
- LFT™ foam shoulder straps are adjustable for a personalized, comfortable feel.
- External pockets offer easily accessible storage.
- YKK® StormGuard zippers seal the top pocket and access points.
- Dual stretch-mesh pockets for memory cards.
- Top zipper pocket stores small essentials.
- Expansion zipper increases storage capacity from 4–8 L.
- Lash straps for attaching items.
- Padded side walls and Nywool™ lining provide protection.
- Included Verge Camera Divider for a custom fit.
- Nywool™ lining and magnetic closure protect up to a 13” laptop.
- Dual-stretch mesh pockets store a mouse, charger, and phone.
- Document sleeve keeps a magazine or papers crisp.
- Dual pen slots for tablet stylus and a writing tool.
- Removable sleeve magnetically docks inside the Prima.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.