Black Oak Pro Series Double Row Combo 40" Light Bar - Black
Pro Series Double Row Combo 40" Light Bar - Black
This waterproof light bar is the definition of versatility. The 40" light bar in a combination (Flood/Spot) pattern gives you the directional spread you desire, with the option of moving the light up and down with Black Oak's mounting system.
With its durable and completely submersible waterproof resistant housing, this 40" light bar will be your number 1 lighting choice once installed.
- 360° Ceramic Protection against UV, Salt Water & Corrosion
- 2 Stage Hydrex Seal Lock for IP69 protection and a fully submersible light bar
- Heavy-duty Dynamax housing for a 4x stronger frame
- Premium Dupont powder-coating for the highest quality and most resistant finish
- Combination Flood/Spot light pattern offers a superior lighting pattern
- Multi-mount brackets made of 9 gauge marine grade Stainless Steel
- Lens cover made of Lexan with a UV protectant
- Total Wattage - 400W
- Amp. Draw - 16.9 Amp
- Raw Lumens - 44,000
- Connection - Deutsch connector
- Dimensions (without mounting bracket) (Width x Height) - 40.75" x 3.3"
- Weight - 15.4 Lbs
In the Box:
- Light bar
- Mounting brackets
- 12' Wiring harness with in-line fuse, relay and Red on/off rocker switch
*Sold as an Individual
- Beam Pattern: Spot-Flood Combo
- Housing: Black
- Length (Inches): 40
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 45"L WT: 14.4 lbs
- UPC: 850044517213
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.