This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
Lightweight men’s backpacking pack for overnight trips
Your pack shouldn’t weigh more than the gear inside, that’s why we engineered the Big Agnes Prospector 50L pack, built in two sizes, men's medium and large, to ensure proper fit and ultralight comfort on the long haul. Featuring a compression molded back panel, contoured shoulder straps, foam padded hip belt, and equipped with a unique Hoist Compression system that pulls the load inward and upward for stability and comfort, this 50L pack include plenty of storage capacity and hydration compatibility for overnight trips. At Big Agnes, we’ve integrated our years of experience, ultralight materials and technical features to deliver a fast and light pack for overnighters, thru hikers and anyone in between who sleeps and plays in the dirt.
- 50L pack with adjustable, lightweight features designed for all-day comfort on the trail and through your extended overnight pursuits
- Comfort and support through contoured, anatomically curved back panel with body mapped foam for a precise fit with ventilation. Full-zip back panel provides duffel-style access to the pack interior
- Secure, comfort fit with articulated Open Range Hip Belt that threads behind the compression molded back panel for positive load transfer to the lumbar, providing stability with flexibility
- Cut-to-fit hip belt provides a tight wrap on hips and eliminates gaps between body and pack. Dual hip belt stabilizer straps allow the upper and lower section of the hip belt to be adjusted separately for a custom fit
- Premium contoured shoulder straps featuring adjustable sternum strap and hydration hose keeper. Load lifter straps allow fine tuning of weight distribution
- Balanced pack weight is achieved through our unique Hoist Compression system that pulls pack weight inward and upward for positive load transfer, while raising the bottom panel up to secure the load
- Cored aluminum perimeter frame, shoulder straps, and hip belt function as a fully integrated suspension system that provides more balance on uneven terrain through a positive load transfer
- Top-loading access to interior with roll-top closure and two side webbing buckle closures that easily adjust with pack volume
- Internal 3L hydration bladder pocket with bladder hook, discreet tube routing port, and hose keeper clip on sternum strap
- Compartmentalized storage includes: hydration bladder pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, front quick-stash pocket, and front zip pocket with key keeper
- Stash trekking poles on pack exterior using webbing and bungee cord loops. Also features discreet ice axe loop, daisy chain loops on pack exterior for extras, and top grab handle for easy movability
- Includes two color-matched 1.6L removable Hip Pockets for stashing little ditties and a 7L Trash Can for camp trash and collecting litter on the trail
Total Weight: 3lb 1oz
Torso Length: 18 - 20"
Hip Belt Min - Max: 32" - 54"
Dimensions: 33" x 10" x 8"
Top Opening: 17"
Maximum Load: 40lbs
Total Weight: 3lb 3oz
Torso Length: 20" - 22"
Hip Belt Min - Max: 35" - 58"
Dimensions: 35" x 9.5" x 8"
Top Opening: 17"
Maximum Load: 40lbs
Puncture and tear resistant material is made with GRS certified, recycled high-tenacity Mipan® regen robic nylon featuring a solution-dyed ripstop grid and UTS environmentally sustainable coating
Heavy duty twill fabric bottom for maximum reinforcement and increased durability
Nylon taffeta lining
Non-stretchy, semi-transparent interior pocket mesh for optimal organization
Stretchy, fine woven, anti-snag exterior pocket mesh
Stretch woven fabric on shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel provide maximum comfort against the body
Accessory rain cover - sold separately
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.