Lost Ranger 3N1 15 (650 DownTek) LONG
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
3 configuration, 3 season sleeping bag
The Lost Ranger 3N1 15° sleeping bag is part of our latest evolution of the Big Agnes Sleep System. This modular bag design offers just what you’d expect: three bag configurations in one simple, yet technical sleep system that stays attached to your pad, so you won’t roll off in the middle of the night. It's the only bag you need for 3-season camping, backpacking and everywhere in between. These lightweight, down-fill bags deliver comfort and versatility no matter your sleep style or temperature preference.
- 3N1 System Bags offer three bag configurations for temperature versatility with a technical, roomy sleeping space that keeps you on your pad throughout the night
- Pad Cinch System is adjustable to a variety of pad sizes. The self-equalizing drawstring easily connects bag to pad and the middle securement feature provides extra stability
- Maximum thermal efficiency is achieved when inner and outer bags are layered, using offset quilting to minimize cold spots
- Sleep on any side using the inner bag alone and within the outer bag. Three-quarter, anti-snag ambidextrous zipper stays out of the way when side sleeping
- The inner bag design mimics our award-winning Sidewinder sleeping bag, designed for side sleepers and made to move with you from side to side
- Keep your head snug and warm using the inner bag with jacket-style hood
- Spacious, rectangular shaped outer bag is constructed with no-draft collar, no-draft wedge, and two no-draft, anti-snag dual side zippers with zipper garage
- Ultimate comfort and additional hand warmth with hand tuck pockets at the top of outer bag
- Access from top and bottom of both inner and outer bag with two-way zipper for easy temperature control throughout the night
- Easy access to discreet pillow barn on pad sleeve keeps your pillow tucked in all night
- Create a doublewide system bag by mating two 3N1 bags
- Regular and Long sized bags available
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
Total Weight: 3lb 1oz
Inner Bag Weight: 1lb 6oz
Outer Bag Weight: 1lb 11oz
Fill Type: 650 DownTek™
Total Fill Weight: 21oz
Inner Bag Fill Weight: 11oz
Outer Bag Fill Weight: 10oz
Compressed Bag Size: 9.5" x 9.5"
Stuff Sack Size: 14L 8" x 17.5"
Max User Height: 6' 6"
Recommended Pad Size: 20" - 30" x 72" - 78"
Shoulder Girth: 65" (Inner) | 72" (Outer)
Hip Girth: 57" (Inner) | 64" (Outer)
Foot Girth: 46" (Inner) | 58" (Outer)
Shell: Lightweight nylon ripstop
Outer bag lining and Inner bag: GRS certified 100% post-consumer recycled polyester taffeta featuring a PFC-free water-repellent finish
Pad sleeve: Lightweight nylon ripstop
650 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFC-free water-repellent chemistry
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.