Copper Spur HV UL1
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
Three season, freestanding, ultralight tent
Already one of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL1 1-person tent just got better. Redesigned with cutting-edge features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
- Awning-style vestibule with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features one door and one vestibule
- NEW 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics.
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately.
- Compatible with Copper Spur HV UL1 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
- Fast-fly setup available with footprint.
Trail Weight: 2lb 2oz
Total Weight: 2lb 6oz
Packed Size: 17.5" x 5.5"
Floor Area: 20 ft²
Vestibule Area: 9 ft²
Head Height: 38"
Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 10oz
Footprint Weight: 4oz
Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
Tent body is proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh.
NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ to streamline tent set-up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Keyed hole buckle locks pole tip securely during setup, hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing force between tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
NEW proprietary ultralight nylon double ripstop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
NEW pre-bent span pole with high-volume angle hub (UL1), 4-way high-volume hub design (UL2, UL3, UL4) increases strength, stability, and shedding.
All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
3 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 media pocket, 7 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 2 awning guylines
Gear loft loops included
UL1 fits the Wall, Triangle and Square gear lofts - sold separately
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.