The Treadway Adventure Cape (waterPROOF)
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Finally, an outerwear product that matches style and function. It's not a poncho (synonymous with expensive garbage bags). Special evening event, work out class, kids sports games, dog walking, traveling on a cold airplane or just hanging out, we have you covered when the weather is not your friend.
The Treadway #adventurecape released in later 2017. Belmont Blanket collaborated with Portland, Oregon based designer Heather Treadway to create our first outerwear piece. Heather has been an expert cape maker in Portland, OR since 2007. Starting in 2017, Heather has been working with Nike and Adidas to perform onsite fashion tailoring for photo shoots around the world.
She integrated her beautiful silhouettes with our fabric and special features to create a statement piece, THE TREADWAY. The #adventurecape started turning heads in late 2017 and regularly sells out.
Similar to our blankets, all capes will be:
- waterPROOF, washable (Pendleton wool fabric is washable)
- plush feel
- Hand cut and hand sewn in Portland, Oregon
- Our waterproof, washable AdventureTek fabric provides a waterPROOF, washable outer layer and a proprietary flush furry fleece.
- Thumb rings provide you with the ability insert a thumb in each leather brand tag to offer increased dexterity for riding a bike, picking up objects and basic moving around.
- With the hood down, your neck is offered extended protection via Heather's unique collar design.
- Overall sizing, we tested the size on females 5'2" to 6'1" and they responded positively. Outside of the range may prove to not fit well.
- The design incorporates to 2 oversized interior pockets made from Pendleton wool fabric.
- Buyers have a choice of YKK zipper types (when available): double pull, water resistant OR their AquaGuard waterproof zipper
- Zipper length is approximately 28 inches.
- Distance from center to outer edge (ie if arm is extended) is approximately 33 inches.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.