Baloo Living's classic bestseller, in soft and breathable cool cotton. Designed to fit the top of the bed.
The Baloo weighted blanket molds to your body like a gentle hug. Their blankets don’t trap heat and are cool enough to use year-round in all climates. Machine washable and dryer safe, They are sized for adults and to fit the top of a full / queen or king size bed, with minimal or no overhang, and are available in 12lb, 15lb, 20lb and 25lb weights.
12lb Weighted Throw Blanket:
- Baloo Living's 12lb weighted throw blanket measures 42x72 inches and weighs 12lbs; it’s the perfect size for the sofa and also fits the TOP of a twin bed.
- Some color variance is normal and to be expected, as a natural characteristic of our plant-derived dyes.
- Baloo is the only quilted weighted blanket made with 100% cotton exterior and interior—free from polyester & synthetic liners—for cool, deep sleep.
- Natural & chemical-free materials only, chosen for softness, breathability, and durability. Glass microbead fill. Cool enough for all climates.
- Designed for deep rest and relaxation; the tight, quilted pattern holds the weighted filling snugly in place so you never worry about bunching or pooling. The soft white color promotes a calm, serene sleep space.
- Machine washable & dryer safe. We recommend using cold water on the gentle cycle with whites only, and drying on low heat. The blankets will dry surprisingly quickly on low heat. For Clay, Thistle, and Silver Sage, minimal color change with washing is to be expected as a natural characteristic of plant-based natural dyes.
- The 12lb weighted throw blanket has small loops sewn into the seams at the sides and corners to securely connect to a Baloo Living linen duvet cover, if desired.
How to attach Duvet Cover & Weighted Blanket
- Turn outer cover inside out.
- Arrange the cover flat on top of the blanket
- Tie each of the hooks tightly into the cover
- Starting at the open end of the outer cover, pull the cover right side out, and bring the blanket along
- Once the cover is right side out, the blanket should be aligned inside
- Button the closer and take a rest, you earned it!
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.