Meta - Loden
The Meta is the ultimate business bag that provides space, comfort, and organization. The Meta's refined design is made for the fast-paced tech professional or long-haul traveler. Wear it as a backpack, shoulder bag, or a messenger for effortless mobility.
The Meta can hold a 15-inch laptop or tablet, while also featuring compression locks and versatile strap technology. The Meta’s main compartment is a full-hinge opening with an innovative interior design. It unzips completely with everything laid out in front of you for easy loading. The backside features a clever luggage pass-through sleeve that doubles as zippered slash pocket and stows the shoulder straps for a clean modern aesthetic.
With 3 zippered compartments and 10 pockets, the Meta keeps you organized while looking sharp at work and on the road.
- Gravity vector control: The Gravity-Vector top Load-lifter pulls the weight of the bag up and close to the body for more comfort and stability. In competitive backpacks, the load moves down and away from the body making it heavier and unstable. The compression strap doubles as a lash point for a Tri-pod, Jacket, Water-bottle or Yoga Mat
- Global Digital Bag Tag: if your bag is lost, anywhere in the world, it will be returned to you using a pre-registered digital code.
- Fabric: Storm Proof, Hi-Tenacity Micro Ballistic nylon.
- Hardware: T-16 anodized aircraft aluminum hardware with custom etching
- Zipper: Heavy-Duty Nylon Coil Zipper - lightweight and super durable
- Zipper Puller: MetAsctic I-Puller; using hybrid technology combining plastic and Aluminum for a lightweight and smooth grip.
- Ergo Shoulder straps: High-density EVA impact foam for comfort and stability.
- Self-Adjusting Shoulder Strap attachment point: Moves with your body during any activity; pack comes on and off your back effortlessly. Hypalon reinforcements for durability and load control.
- Shoulder Strap mesh: Breathable, lightweight 3-Part Air Mesh.
- Sternum Shock-Strap: Removable sternum strap with an elastic shock-absorbing band.
- luggage pass-through: The backside features a clever luggage pass-through sleeve that doubles as zippered slash pocket and the shoulder straps can easily be stowed for a clean professional look
- 3 exterior pockets; 10 interior pockets
- Two Interior padded laptop sleeveS
- Compatible with all tablets
- Compatible with 15" laptops
- Exterior zippered laptop compartment
- Easy to clean interior lining
- Multi-wear // Backpack, Shoulder style or Messenger
- 12" x 17" x 7"
- 22 Liter capacity
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.