Blaze - Carbon
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
The Blaze is a modern backpack designed for everyday carry in the city, on the trail, or on a plane. This bag features our latest performance textile: Micro Ballistic Nylon, an exceptional combination of durability wrapped in a modern urban aesthetic. The end result is a pack that looks, feels, and functions like no other backpack on the market. For warm climates, AP Bags has added a back air-flow channel for ventilation.
The ergonomic shoulder straps are connected by Hypalon reinforced loops that are designed to move with your body, no matter what your activity. Side daisy chains make great lash points for any accessory. The unique top handle strap is adjustable with an aluminum Cam-Lock system that allows you to carry the bag however you like. The comfortable side handle turns the Blaze backpack into a sleek urban briefcase.
The bottom of the bag uses a 3-Layer, Waterproof, Durable, High Tenacity Crossweave that is poly coated to keep contents dry with a stealthy matte black finish.
- Fabric: Storm Proof, Hi-Tenacity Micro Ballistic nylon.
- Hardware: T-16 anodized aircraft aluminum hardware with custom etching
- Zipper: Heavy-Duty Nylon Coil Zipper - lightweight and super durable
- Zipper Puller: MetAsctic I-Puller; using hybrid technology combining plastic and Aluminum for a lightweight and smooth grip.
- Ergo Shoulder straps: High-density EVA impact foam for comfort and stability.
- Self-Adjusting Shoulder Strap attachment point: Moves with your body during any activity; pack comes on and off your back effortlessly. Hypalon reinforcements for durability and load control.
- Shoulder Strap mesh: breathable, lightweight 3-Part Air Mesh.
- Sternum Shock-Strap: Removable sternum strap with an elastic shock-absorbing band.
- Global Digital Bag Tag; if your bag is lost, anywhere in the world, it will be returned to you using a digital code
- 15.5'' x 16.5'' x 5.25''
- 20 Liter Capacity
- Zippered Laptop Sleeve Pocket: 15” compatible
- Quick Access: hidden zipper pocket
- Side & top back handle
- Side daisy chain
- Compatible with all tablets
- Easy to clean interior lining
- Wear as: backpack, tote, briefcase
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $4.95.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days from the time the item ships. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the Untitled States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.