Anti-Fatigue Compression Sock for Improved Circulation, Swelling, Plantar Fasciitis and Tired Feet
At JupiterGear, we strive to bring you products that allow you to stay active and crush your goals.
This product features 7 compression zones that help provide 3 levels of targeted compression at the ball of the foot, arch, plantar fascia attachment, heel and ankle and the whole foot for all day soothing relief.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- 7 compression zones help provide 3 levels of targeted compression
- Provides relief for achy heels and feet
- Combat symptoms of plantar fasciitis
- Reduces morning heel pain
- Boosts circulation and reduces inflammation
- Helps massage and supports feet all day
- Boost circulation and reduce swelling
- 7 compression zones help provide 3 levels of targeted compression
- Easily slips on
- Thin and comfortable - fits any shoe with or without socks
- Breathable fabric made of 86% Nylon, 14% Lycra that keeps your feet dry, comfortable and odor free
BENEFITS IN DETAIL:
- RECOVER: Built to target maximum foot and lower leg support for plantar fasciitis in people across professions and athletic activities. You’ll also find the stability, relief, and comfort you need to handle your job, workout, and everyday tasks. Our open toe anti fatigue sleeves help improve recovery time after workouts, runs, and hours of standing on the job. It also aids in blood circulation, arch support, and ankle stability for sports.
- PAIN RELIEF: Our compression socks can help relieve pain from shin splints, deep vein thrombosis, Achilles tendonitis, maternity swelling, even athletic activities like running, walking, and Cross-fit. Foot and lower leg pain can come from virtually anywhere - pregnancy, standing for extended periods, over exercising, even dehydration. The inflammation reduction technology in these socks provide the compression you need to improve blood circulation, reduce lactic acid buildup, and relieve the effects of plantar fasciitis, varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, deep vein thrombosis, and more.
- STRONG SUPPORT: Protection at the ankle and foot helps force balance to prevent twits and sprains caused by excessive forces.
- COMFORTABLE: Comfortable enough to wear with anything (sandals, slippers, sneakers, formal shoes, heels) or even under socks. Thin, breathable, and moisture wicking, these provide ankle spur arch support without getting wet even through the most intense workouts. Machine washable and made with 86% Nylon and 14% Lycra.
- COMPLETE HEEL PROTECTION: Provides complete protection for your plantar fasciitis and anything uncomfortable in the area. Cushions and supports while effectively absorbing shock and shear forces.
- MULTI PURPOSE: Great for men and women of all ages, from young athletes to senior citizens, these socks help encourage increased blood flow through the feet during extended periods of inactivity or stress caused by car rides, flights, and jobs that require standing with few breaks to rest. Our compression design works to reduce these aches and pains so you can get back to performing at your best.
- PERFECT FIT: Unlike copper-infused socks that cause stiffness and sweat, our unique nylon, spandex, and elastic blend promotes flexibility, breathability, and compression in key areas. Use with your regular socks and even in tight fitting athletic shoes.
Three Sizes Available:
Small / Medium: Suitable for US shoe sizes: women's 8.5-10 or men's 5.5-8
Large / Extra-Large: Suitable for US shoe sizes: women's 10.5-12.5 or men's 8.5-12
Double Extra-Large: Suitable for US shoe sizes: women's 13.5-15.5 or men's 12.5-15
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.