Ananday Travel Yoga Mat
"The best travel mat I’ve found. The travel mat is perfectly textured for practice and simply feels natural. Can fold and fit in a suitcase, and is the perfect thickness for handstands." — Benjamin Sears, international yoga teacher & founder of Lux Yoga
Their newest addition — a lightweight yet supportive, uber portable (foldable!), non-slip, all natural Travel Yoga Mat.
This mat has been over 2 years in the making. Designing, testing and re-testing — in vinyasa classes, ashtanga, hot yoga, yin, pilates, high intensity workouts, and gentle flows, and everything in between — on the road, and at home in quarantine. And let me just tell you, this mat is magic.
The unique interwoven jute adds a layer of support and incredible traction (no slipping anywhere on this mat!) and prevents the natural tree rubber from crumbling.
- 72" x 24" x 2mm | 2.5 lbs
- renewable jute + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- interwoven jute for superior grip + durability
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- foldable for ultimate portability
- 100% biodegradable (including the packaging)
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
Why jute and natural tree rubber?
- Natural tree rubber is a renewable resource, tapped from a single tree over a span of 30-40 years.
- Rubber trees capture, store, and reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
- Jute is one of the world's most eco-friendly fabrics. It returns nutrients to the soil and doesn't require any chemical fertilizers/pesticides to grow — only water and sunshine!
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- To store, roll loosely or fold.
- To clean, spray with a gentle mat cleaner. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Clean your mat weekly, or as needed.
End of life
- Jute and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable.
- When you're ready to part ways with your mat, donate to an organization or your local recycling center.
Ananday products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.