Ultralight/Watertight Pro First Aid Kit
Ultralight/Watertight Pro First Aid Kit
Developed for and used exclusively by Yosemite Mountain Guides, the Ultralight Pro kit is now available for retail sale. Ideal for any outfitter, guide, trip leader, or mountaineer who needs to travel light, fast, and watertight in the backcountry.
Professional-grade components include a Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve, SAM® Splint, and deep stock of bandages, dressings, and medications. A pull-out Ultralight / Watertight .9 kit lets you keep weight to an absolute minimum on summit trips.
Administer CPR Safely:
- Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Basecamp or Backpack Duty:
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
Clean and Close Wounds:
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Inner DryFlex™ bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care:
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains:
- SAM® Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine:
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure® Medical Kit.
- Size: 10.25" x 7.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 10 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn:
- 2 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- 1 CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 Bandage, Triangular
- 1 SAM™ Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 Pencil
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- 4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 DRYFlex™ Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- 1 Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"
- 6 Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 1.8 lbs
- UPC: 707708001864
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.