Adventure Medical Kits
Adventure Medical MOLLE Trauma Kit 1.0 - Black
MOLLE Trauma Kit 1.0 - Black
Be ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK Molle Bag Trauma Kit 1.0. Designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with the supplies you need to venture 1 – 2 days away from your base.
The included 2-foot QuikClot® dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to address other wounds, bleeding, and fractures or sprains, while keeping the patient comfortable as you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - An assortment of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies. In addition to an assortment of first aid supplies to treat cuts, scrapes, and blisters.
- Compact & Lightweight - Have the tools you need to stop bleeding wherever you go. The MOLLE Bag .5 weighs less than 7 oz. and is small enough to attach to your belt and favorite gear.
- Emergency Essentials - Follow best practices with hospital-quality medical supplies. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for personal protection, trauma dressing, and a tourniquet to control severe bleeding.
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Metal Buttoned Straps - With integrated metal buttoned straps, this kit easily attaches to your favorite gear including vests, rucksacks, or belts.
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 8 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
- 1 – Petrolatum Dressing - 3" x 3"
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 2 – Trauma Pad - 5'' x 9''
- 3 – Adhesive Bandage - Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 – Adhesive Bandage - Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 2" x 2"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing - 3" x 4"
- 1 – Cloth Tape - 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 – Bandage - Butterfly Closure
- 2 – Latex-Free Glove
- 14 – Moleskin - Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 1 – Bandage Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering - 2"
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pins
- 1 – EMT Shears - 4"
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 707708002991
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.