180 Wall Mounted Floating 80 inches TV Stand with 20 Color LEDs
All furniture returns must be fully disassembled and in the original box.
[MULTI-FUNCTION STORAGE]: With large storage space, this wall-mounted TV stand is very suitable for storing TV components, game accessories, books, and decorations. You can also put living room decorations on the TV cabinet.
- [FASHION WHITE DESIGN]: The stylish white design combined with this floating TV shelf brings you a stylish atmosphere, which can easily complement any style of room or furniture. Coupled with a controllable 20-color led, it will add a touch of elegance and vitality to your bedroom, living room, media room, and office.
- [MULTI-FUNCTION STORAGE]: With large storage space, this wall-mounted TV stand is very suitable for storing TV components, game accessories, books, and decorations. You can also put living room decorations on the TV cabinet.
- [WIRE MANAGEMENT AND SPACE SAVING]: Cable holes hide messy cables, keeping your things neatly organized. The wall-mounted design does not take up much space and can free up valuable floor space.
- [DURABLE AND STABLE]: This floating TV shelf uses thicker material, which has stronger bearing capacity. Comes with standard wood stud wall mounting hardware, large-size floating TV console can accommodate up to 80-inch TV (not only TV).
- [EASY TO INSTALL AND RISK-FREE]: This floating console rack is suitable for installation on most types of walls. You only need to follow the instructions to quickly complete the installation. If you have any problems during the installation process, you can find us at any time, and we will provide you with the most satisfactory solution.
- High Quality Material - Made of solid wood material with glossy paint process, this LED TV stand has neat lines and hard appearance. Fit up to 80 inch TV Screen, dimensions is W 70.9" × D 16.5" × H 11.8".
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.