SELECTING YOUR PROPER HELMET SIZE:
Measure your head circumference one inch above the eyebrows around to the largest point on the back of your head. Round up to the larger size when your measurement is between two sizes.
Helmet Size Guide
|HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (INCHES)||HELMET SIZE (CM)|
HELMET FIT CHECK:
- Your helmet should fit snug and square on your head. Make sure that it is not tilted too far back or forward on your head.
- Cheek pads touch, but do not press uncomfortably.
- Make sure there are no gaps around your temples, brow or back of the neck
- With the straps securely fastened, shake your head slightly from side to side and back and forth. If it moves or feels loose, then it is too big. (Also remember that the comfort liner will compress a little with use, so a new helmet should fit as tight as you can comfortably wear.)
- Again with the straps fastened, try to roll the helmet forward off your head. If you can get it off, it is too big.
- Feel for any pressure spots. Check for any soreness or red spots after you remove the helmet. If you find any, try the next size up or a different model. All brands fit a little different, so try on multiple styles for the best fit.