Measure your hand to determine your size.
|MEN'S COMPARABLE SIZE||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|WOMEN'S COMPARABLE SIZE||S||M||L||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. BAÏST uses real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements BAÏST can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.