On-The-Go Studio Set
All the things you need to start (or continue!) your yoga journey and support mama earth, together at last.
Made from renewable cork, cotton and metal. 100% recyclable & biodegradable, including the packaging. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind. Designed to support your body and our planet.
We believe yoga is more than a workout. Yoga is a lifestyle choice — a conscious decision to choose harmony within and without.
Full order value of $226 (save $58!)
Each kit includes:
- 1 cork yoga mat
- 2 cork blocks
- 1 cotton strap
- 1 carry-all yoga bag
Ananday's bestselling kit with the foundational pieces for a yoga practice — mat, blocks, strap, and a yoga bag for effortless storage.
- The cork yoga mat has unparalleled grip and support for joint protection. Mat size: 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- Cork blocks are made from renewable cork with contoured edges for comfort. Block size: 4" x 6" x 9" | 2.3 lbs
- Cotton alignment strap is made from 100% cotton with adjustable D-ring buckles. Strap size: 1.25" x 6ft | 0.3 lbs
- Carry-all yoga bag made from durable canvas with a spacious layout. Bag size: 24" x 8" x 8" | 1.1 lbs
On the go? Bring your practice wherever life takes you.
Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x the amount of CO2 than one that isn't cultivated. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests. To honor this, we plant trees for every mat sold and offset 100% of our carbon footprint.
- Mat and blocks: cork is naturally antimicrobial. For a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleaner and let dry.
- Strap: hand or machine washable, natural detergent recommended, air dry.
- Bag: air out between classes, and if you need a deeper clean hand wash or set on a delicate wash cycle with natural detergent, air dry.
End of life
- Cork, tree rubber and cotton are 100% biodegradable. Metal components are recyclable.
- If and when you're ready to part with any of the items, consider donation in your community or drop off at a recycling center.
Ananday products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.