WOMEN'S STINGER 2.0 WETSUIT FOR SWIMMING
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
- Unique (trademarked & patented) Stingray chest panel
- Yamamoto neoprene
- Titanium Glide Skin coating
- Air Tech air pocket Technology
- 0.8mm neck, under arms, and groin
- Large 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panels
- Professional performance, not price!
- Comes with mesh wet gear bag
The product that kicked off the Stingray brand! This wetsuit is unique in every sense of the word. Unparalleled flexibility coupled with the unique Stingray buoyancy panel, makes for a super fast wetsuit that does not compromise on strength and quality. This suit has been tested by Olympians for speed and performance, novice swimmers for comfort and Navy SEALs for quality and durability. It passed the test.
- The 5mm Stingray shaped chest panel is designed specifically to give the right amount of buoyancy in the chest area to deliver the perfect body position. The angular design also significantly aids body rotation.
- Yamamoto Glide Skin throughout with a highly hydrophobic titanium coating so you will flow through the water. It is also a super flexible neoprene.
- The 5mm Air Tech technology is used in the Stingray chest panel, hips, and thighs. The tiny air pockets provide additional buoyancy where needed, but also significantly reduces weight.
- 0.8mm underarms and groin are the thinnest on the market, providing unparalleled flexibility when swinging your arms and running.
- Using the same 0.8mm in the neck alleviates the common choking sensation, but lets in no more water than a much thicker neck piece.
- The large 1.5mm shoulder panels cover the entire upper chest and shoulders making it incredibly flexible when swinging the arms, and much easier to breath comfortably. No more panic attacks!
- 2mm neoprene is used in the arms for medium warmth, with 4mm on the back and 3mm on the side, to give the suit the perfect balance.
- Legs below the knee are 2mm to allow for some leg kick, but the 5mm above the knee will not let them sink.
- Finally, a small but important touch. The rough velcro side is on the wetsuit neck, not the flap, so this avoids the chances of chaffing.
WETSUIT FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
- CAUTION: YAMAMOTO NEOPRENE IS DESIGNED FOR SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY. IT IS EXTREMELY FRAGILE
- ALLOW 20MINS TO SLOWLY PUT THE WETSUIT ON
- NEVER PULL TOO HARD ON NEOPRENE WHEN PUTTING SUIT ON
- USE RUBBER GLOVES ON HANDS AND PLASTIC BAGS OR SOCKS ON FEET WHEN FITTING
- START BY GETTING THE WRIST AND ANKLES IN THE RIGHT PLACE BEFORE YOU ROLL THE SUIT UP YOUR LEGS AND ARMS
- SUIT SHOULD SIT 1-2 INCHES UP FROM THE WRIST OR ANKLE JOINT
- FIT SUIT HIGH UP GROIN AREA
WETSUIT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS WITH SUIT SUCH AS PETROLEUM JELLY
- RINSE WETSUIT INSIDE AND OUT WITH TAP WATER AFTER USE. DO NOT USE SOAP OR CLEANING AID
- DRY INSIDE OUT, HANGING ON A PLASTIC HANGER OR CLOTHES RAIL
- DO NOT LEAVE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT TO DRY
- DO NOT DRY ON RADIATOR OR CLOSE TO HEAT VENT
- STORE SUIT COMPLETELY FLAT TO AVOID LARGE CREASES. DO NOT STORE ON HANGER
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $4.95.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days from the time the item ships. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the Untitled States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.