Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Camping Stove5.0
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Meet the setup that puts an end to boiled water and instant mashed potatoes. The Fastfold Titanium Stove is the ideal set up for backcountry ski trips and hunters. Part of the Winnerwell collection of stoves, the Fastfold sets the bar high for lightweight and burly base camp stoves. Made from ultralight titanium, this collapsible stove weighs in at a svelte four pounds and has a much higher melting point than steel. The firebox has a capacity of 900 cubic inches.
The easy Fastfold setup also economizes effort in muscle-clenching temps when you want to get set up as fast as humanly possible. No hardware parts to mess with, just quick assembly and integrated clasps that are easy to use—even with cold hands. The setup includes one Fastfold stove body, one rolled stove pipe, one tent protector sleeve, one spark arrestor and eight pipe rings. A carry bag is included.
Designed for versatility, the Fastfold Titanium Wood Burning Stove is suitable for many different outdoor applications. With the cooktop on, hunters, skiers and fishermen can create great backcountry food and enjoy its warmth. Or, remove the cooktop to use it as an ultralight firepan in burn-sensitive areas.
Packable camp stove made from ultralight titanium
Geared for backcountry ski tours and cold weather camping
Also functions as a firepan making it usable for river runners
Integrated airflow dampers in the door and the base of the flue allow you to control burn rate
This item is shipped via UPS and we are unable to ship to a PO BOX.
- Precision-crafted in titanium for superior heat transfer efficiency and ultralight weight
- Includes 1 Fastfold Stove body, 1 rolled stove pipe, 1 spark arrestor, and 8 pipe rings, 1 carry bag
- Weight: 4 pounds (Stove + Chimney Pipe)
- Packed dimensions: 15” x 9” x 2” (stove body) 12” x 1” x 1” (rolled pipe)
- Assembled dimensions: 15” x 9” x 7” (stove body)
- Flue Dimensions: 3” diameter, 108” length
- Firebox Capacity: Approx. 900 cubic inches
- Fuel type: Dry seasoned wood
- Integrated airflow dampers in the door and the base of the flue allow you to control burn rate
- Functions as an ultralight firepan with the stove lid removed, ideal for river runners and campers in sensitive wilderness areas
- Geared for backcountry ski tours and cold weather camping and also functions as a firepan making it usable for river runners
- Certifications: N/A (this is a recreational wood stove not intended for residential use)
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.