Zonula Clarity Comp
The Zonula Clarity Comp combines ultimate function with a more sustainable approach to production to deliver goggles with ultimate usability. An exceptionally large field of view and easily interchangeable toric lenses with Clarity Comp technology make the ski goggles the natural choice for ski racing. Soft frame outriggers make the goggles easy to handle without touching the lenses, and allow the lenses to be changed simply by squeezing the outriggers. The goggle frame and strap are constructed using 47% bio-based materials by weight, balancing strength and durability with reduced environmental impact. Clarity Comp lenses are the ideal choice for shorter, more intense periods on the mountain. A range of different tints ensure optimum vision in a wide variety of light conditions.
• Bio-based frame materials • Easily interchangeable lenses • Frame outriggers • Clarity Comp lenses
- Conforms to CE EN174:2001 and ASTM F659
- Interchangeable Lens It's easy to swap the Clarity Comp lenses to ensure you have the best vision in the widest range of light conditions.
- Clarity Comp Lens The supplied lens features Clarity technology to enhance the visual experience.
- Extra-wide field of view The large lens ensures optimal peripheral vision, allowing you to see and react to potential hazards earlier.
- Toric Lens The Toric lens shape minimizes distortion to give optimum vision.
- Bio-based materials The frame and strap are constructed from 47% bio-based materials by weight.
- Silicone grippers Silicone grippers on the inside of the strap help keep the goggles secure against a helmet.
- Triple-layer face foam Multiple layers of foam ensure a soft and comfortable fit, perfectly molding to the contours of your face.
- Ri-Pel anti-dirt and -water treatment The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Complete UV Protection (UV 400) The goggles give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Anti-scratch treatment An anti-scratch treatment on the outer lens reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision
- Anti-fog treatment An anti-fog treatment on the inner lens helps reduce internal fogging for clear vision as the intensity rises.
- Included A Clarity Comp no mirror lens and a soft goggle pouch which can be used as a cleaning cloth are included.
- Standards The goggles conform to CE EN174:2001 and ASTM F659 standards.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.