Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
Durable and lightweight, slip on the Trail Crampon for traction you can trust.
Slip in your toe first, followed by the heel. The elastomer harness and strap provide a secure and proper fit without fail. With 11 carbon steel spikes, the crampons easily grip snow packed and icy surfaces. The crampons feature an ergonomic plate system for increased traction, weight dispersion and reducing fatigue. Backed by a category-leading two-year warranty, Hillsound boasts quality you can trust.
- GRIP ON PACKED SNOW AND ICE - 11 carbon steel 2/3 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area
- WARRANTY - These spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year warranty
- SECURE FIT - The elastomer harness fits a variety of footwear while the strap ensures a secure fit
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - An ergonomic plate system for traction, weight dispersion and reducing fatigue
- CARRY BAG INCLUDED - A convenient puncture-proof carry bag for storage before & after your adventure
- Spike Material: Heat-treated Carbon Steel
- Spike Length 2/3" | 1.7 cm
- 11 Spikes
- Chain Material: Stainless steel
- Harness Material: Elastomer
- Weight (pair): 16.3 oz | 462 g
- Muddy Trail
- Wet/Snowy/Icy Trails
Black: 92800028100 (XS), 92800028209 (S), 92800028308 (M), 92800028308 (L), 92800028704 (XL)
Red: 628451292265 (XS), 628451292272 (S), 628451292289 (M), 628451292296 (L), 628451292302 (XL)
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.