Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
Whether it's a slippery driveway or an icy approach, the FreeSteps6 have you covered.
With a durable elastomer harness, easily slip your toe in followed by your heel for a perfect fit. Holding secure, even in the coldest conditions, the FreeSteps6 features 21 stainless steel spikes. The ¼ inch spikes are disbursed along your sole. Perfect for winter walking, trail running, ice fishing and fly fishing, the FreeStpes provide peak performance all day long.
- GRIP ON ICY SURFACES - 21 stainless steel 1/4 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area
- WARRANTY - These spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year warranty
- DURABLE - Utilizing heat molded elastomer, this harness holds tight in the coldest of conditions
- EASY ON / EASY OFF - Designed to be easy to put on, fit securely when wearing, and simple to remove
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Hillsound's lightest crampons! The medium size are just over 12 ounces for a pair
- Spike material: Stainless steel
- Spike length: 1/4" | 0.7 cm
- Number of spikes: 21
- Harness material: Elastomer
- Weight (pair): 12.17 oz | 345 g
- Fly fishing
- Trail running
- Winter walking
- Ice fishing
Black: 92800028919 (XS), 92800028926 (S), 92800028933 (M), 92800028940 (L), 92800028957 (XL)
Green: 628451292210 (XS), 628451292227 (S), 628451292234 (M), 628451292241 (L), 628451292258 (XL)
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.