Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
From icy sidewalks to slippery trails, the FlexSteps provide durable traction to keep you pushing on.
For winter walking, trail running or winter hiking, the FlexSteps is dedicated to keep you going through rough terrain. 18 stainless steel spikes spread out across your sole to provide reliable traction. Easily slip on and off the crampons with the textured elastomer harness. Ensuring a snug fit every single time, the harness holds up even in harsh winter conditions. Backed by a category leading two-year warranty, Hillsound boasts quality you can trust.
- GRIP ON ICY SURFACES - 18 stainless steel 1/4 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area
- WARRANTY - These spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year warranty
- EASY ON / EASY OFF - Designed to be easy to put on, fit securely when wearing, and simple to remove
- SECURE FIT - Textured elastomer harness grips to footwear while the velcro strap offers a custom fit
- DURABLE DESIGN - Featuring durable, riveted attachment points developed for long-lasting performance
- Spike material: Stainless steel
- Plate material: Poly-Urethane
- Spike length: 1/4” | 0.7 cm
- Number of spikes: 18
- Harness material: Elastomer
- Weight (pair): 12.3 oz | 348 g
- Winter Walking
- Trail Running
- Light Winter Hiking
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.