Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
This one-size-fits-all crampon is perfect for non-technical trekking on snow and ice.
Easy on, easy off. The Cypress6 is the perfect one-size-fits-all cleat for non-technical trekking. With a simple ratchet buckle and width adjuster, the Cypress6 easily achieves the perfect fit. Six heavy-duty spikes line your sole to keep you moving through tough terrain. Plus, the crampons include a carry bag to keep the spikes safe and secure when they’re not on your feet.
- GRIP ON PACKED SNOW AND ICE - The 6 carbon steel 3/4" - 1" spikes keep you moving in deeper terrain
- WARRANTY - These spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year warranty
- ANTI-BALLING PADS - The Cypress6 feature an anti-snowballing pad to shed snow & reduce snow build-up
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE - The width of the Cypress6 takes just seconds to resize to all rigid-sole boots
- CARRY BAG INCLUDED - A convenient puncture-proof carry bag for storage before & after your adventure
- Spike material: Carbon steel
- No. of spikes: 6
- Spike length: ¾”- 1”
- Weight (pair): 19.4 oz
- One-size-fits-all. Fits up to U.S. M’s 12
- Glacier Travel
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.