Speed Force - Men5.0
The comic book character The Flash gets his super-speed from the Speed Force. We think this shoe will do the same for you.
While Xero Shoes made Speed Force to be a racing shoe, people are wearing it for MUCH more. Some take it on trails (watch where you put your feet given the feedback you'll get from the 4.5mm FeelTrue' rubber sole), and others simply wear it all day, every day, because of the sock-like comfort.
The Speed Force runs small. We recommend choosing 1/2 size larger than your usual size.*
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Men’s 9 is only 5.8 ounces
- GRIPPY – The tread pattern in the FeelTrue® rubber sole feels super sure-footed
- “BARE-LY THERE” – the mesh upper with its silky smooth lining gives you a real barefoot-feeling
The other reasons you’ll love the Speed Force are thanks to its Xero Shoes DNA:
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to, naturally
- Removable 2mm insole lets you choose the amount of barefoot feel you want
- 100% vegan-friendly — no animal products are used in the Speed Force
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ask yourself this question: Do your feet feel better at the end of the day than they did at the beginning?
If not, it’s because your shoes aren’t letting your feet do what’s NATURAL.
One quarter of the bones and joints in your entire body are in your feet. You have more nerve endings in your soles than anywhere but your fingertips and lips.
This means your feet are meant to bend, to move, to flex, and feel the world.
Comfort and performance come from letting your feet do what they’re meant to do, naturally.
Xero Shoes let them do that with what we call “3 Pillars of Natural”:
- Natural FIT — wide toe boxes let your toes spread and relax. A non-elevated (zero-drop) heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION — super flexible to let your feet bend and move naturally. Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while still giving the ground feedback your brain needs for efficient, natural movement.
Plus they’re affordable, and so durable that they have a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.