FITNESS WATCH WITH GPS AND SMART FEATURES
The Polar Ignite 2 fitness watch is sleek, simple, and smart. Get personalized guidance for workouts, recovery, and sleep – in a beautifully designed watch that looks and feels good 24/7.
Rose Gold & Pink: S, wrist circumference 140-200 mm
Other colors: S-L, wrist circumference 130-210 mm
Can be set up and used without other devices or connections (limited memory capacity for data storage). To access all features, functionalities, and unlimited cloud storage, connect your watch to Polar Flow, our free app and web service and the home of your sports and fitness data.
- Measurements: 43 x 43 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 35 g with wristband, 21 g without wristband.
- Display: Gesture-activated color touch display (IPS TFT) with ambient light sensor (ALS). Always-on option in training mode. Resolution 240x204. Dragontrail glass lens.
- Battery: 165 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 20 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 5 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. The multiple power save options boost the battery life all the way up to 100 hours.
- Materials: Glass fiber reinforced polymer case. STAINLESS STEEL bezel & button.
- Wristbands: Silicone, STAINLESS STEEL buckle.
- Rose Gold & Pink: S, wrist circumference 140-200 mm
- Other colors: S-L, wrist circumference 130-210 mm. Two wristband size options included in the package.
- GPS: Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time & date. Alarm with snooze. Stopwatch & countdown timer.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Water resistance: Water resistant 30 m (ISO 22810, suitable for swimming)
Long battery life
Polar Ignite 2 gives you up to 5 days in watch mode, or up to 20 hours of continuous training time.
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with assisted GPS for fast fix times.
Advanced wrist-based heart rate
Polar Ignite 2 tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.*
The Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day during the night.
Get ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness, and training history.
Serene™ breathing exercise
Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
Stay connected with notifications from your phone. You’ll get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, and calendar events.
Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. You also get a weather forecast and push notifications to your watch screen.
See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Ignite 2 divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
Easy access to your weekly training stats, history, and plans, straight on your watch.
Watch face color themes
Choose the color of your watch face from multiple options and match with your wristband.
Check current weather info and a 2-day forecast straight on your watch.
Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
Polar Ignite 2 automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes, and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
Polar Ignite 2 supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customize what you see on your watch during each sport.
Heart rate sensor mode
Use your Polar Ignite 2 to track and display live heart rate on apps, Bluetooth-compatible gym equipment, or Polar Club.
POLAR IGNITE 2
- Polar Ignite 2 fitness watch
- Wristbands (One size, S: Rose Gold & Pink. Two size options included, S-L: Gold & Champagne, Storm Blue, Black Pearl)
- Charging cable
- Polar Ignite 2 user manual
- Information note
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.