Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
The BRFCS is THE adventure travel solution
FULFILLMENT AND SHIPPING TIMES
We are so stoked that you have taken the time to visit Gear.com! Our fulfilments teams are working hard to process and ship orders as quickly and as safely as possible. We have been experiencing some shipping delays with this item due to the unfortunate situation that is affecting us all worldwide and the high demand placed on our US mail carriers. Most mail carriers have suspended their shipping windows indefinitely during this time. Please plan accordingly for an estimated 10 - 21 weekdays to ship. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
As passionate travelers, who view the world as our oyster, and seek simplicity while on the road, we built the BRFCS to be the ideal partner for those journeys. The BRFCS is an adventure travel solution that is not only built to last but built for the most functional pack in the world.
- The expandable 35L design fits the smallest airline carry-on rules, while the accordion-style expansion brings the pack's capacity to multi-week compatible 50L.
- Interior details like sidewall pockets, enough room for ski boots, a removable compression strap (with a bottle opener), and our false floor that allows for stashing valuables.
- Premium material selection sets the BRFCS apart. 630D TPU coated external fabrics deliver best-in-class weatherproofing, aluminum hardware and locking zippers ensure durability and security when being passed through the roughest of baggage handlers.
- Exterior straps make the BRFCS roller bag friendly by placing the handle through the webbing on the front.
- smaller details such as a padded laptop sleeve, helmet sling, and separated storage for clean clothes and dirty laundry ensure that no matter where you go and what you are doing, your valuables are safe, stored, and ready for use as soon as you get to where you are going.
- Canvas w/ PU coating
- 150D Polyester liner
- EVA foam padding in harness + backpanel
- Aluminium buckles
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- 22" wide x 15" high x 5-8" deep
Pro tips video:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.