Flex Canvas Pants
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
The point is to have one pair of pants that do more without looking tactical. LIVSN has thoughtfully integrated features like a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, zippered security pockets, discrete EDC pockets, roll-up leg system, ventilation, and reinforcements at all stress points.
- Durable and highly-mobile outdoor pants with a tailored fit
- Built to be versatile, comfortable, and tough
- Made with sustainable 7.3oz EcoFlex Canvas
- Useful features subtly integrated
- Reinforced and refined construction
- Over 1,500 pairs pre-sold in two Kickstarters
Featuring a custom EcoFlex Canvas is a 7.3oz duck canvas made with 58% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, and 2% spandex. It has a distinctive cotton hand-feel with polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and help it dry faster. The spandex allows for a full range of motion.
LIVSN believes that what we own should be purposeful and in service of what we love to do - not just stuff. They combine technical features and durable construction with modern styling to create lasting clothing that facilitates a life of adventure.
SIZING: If in between sizes, size up one. The model is 6'1", weighs approximately 185 lbs, and is wearing a size 32x30.
INSEAMS NOTE: On waist 32 and down LIVSN offers 30" and 32" inseams. On waist 33 and up LIVSN offers 32" and 34" inseams. These pants can be hemmed without losing any functionality.
Check out the Flex Canvas Shorts!
"Our favorite pants of 2020." - Gear Junkie
"These trousers from LIVSN do it all." - Outside Magazine
FLEX CANVAS PANT V2 SIZING
- Order one size up in waist if in between sizes.
- If your normal inseam isn't available, order the next longer option. They can be hemmed and retain full roll-up functionality.
- Made in Vietnam
- EcoFlex Canvas content: 58% Organic cotton | 40% Recycled polyester | 2% Spandex
- EcoFlex Canvas weight: 248 gsm (7.3 oz)
- Slim straight leg with an easy taper for a tailored fit
- Body contoured waistband to "sit" properly
- Top waistband seam rolled forward for comfort
- Rear pocket layout optimized for body shape - makes your butt look good ;)
- Gusseted crotch for articulation and to prevent blowouts
- Articulated knees for free range of motion
- Rear pockets secured with YKK Vislon lockdown zippers
- Top of rear pockets sewn into extra fabric layer to delay wear
- Bottom half of rear pockets reinforced with extra fabric
- Roll-up leg system with 3M reflective taping
- Integrated EDC pocket on each thigh
- Ventilated and deep StrongMesh front pockets
- Internal phone sleeves in front pockets
- Double bartacks at lower front pocket for strength
- Hidden security pocket in left front pocket
- True flat felled inseams and center seam for strength
- YKK Vislon zipper fly for easy operation
- Leather washer behind front button for strength
- Reinforced rear cuff for strength
- Double needle stitching throughout for strength
- NO DWR treatment -- to enhance breathability
- These pants can be washed and dried normally. For longest life, LIVSN recommends frequent wears between washes and a natural detergent free of dyes and fragrances.
- Fading is a characteristic of natural fibers. While EcoFlex Canvas is moderately colorfast, you should expect some fading over time. The custom wear that develops over the lifetime of the garment is one of our favorite aspects of owning quality gear. Love the story your things tell.
- LIVSN designs their pants to be repairable, and encourage doing so. One day our new things will become our old things. LIVSN designs with the end in mind.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $4.95.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days from the time the item ships. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the Untitled States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.