14x Sport Balance Bike
Instant success. That’s what Strider wanted kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. They put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why? Because of the success your child experiences when they ride a Strider is going to stay with them throughout their life.
Kids from all over the world are learning how to ride on the 14x Sport. The confidence and freedom that comes with learning how to pedal a bike rockets them into a level of the awesomesphere they didn’t even know existed. Plus, parents get to see their child grow and develop right before their eyes. Pretty cool, right? The 14x starts off as a balance bike, which helps kiddos who either haven’t been on a bike before or are veteran Strider riders gain confidence and balancing ability on a bigger bike. Once your little renegade is ready to pedal, just attach the Easy-Ride Pedal Conversion Kit (sold separately) and VOILÁ! You got the most adjustable, most amazing pedal bike in the world.
It gets better. If your mini-me is sprouting up faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the adjustable seat and handlebars mean the 14x Sport will continue to fit them. Converting the 14x from balance bike to pedal bike is super quick and easy (we even give you the wrench to screw in the only bolt) and the pedal kit has coaster brakes making skid marks easy peasy. Now, your kid is pedaling around the neighborhood thinking you’re a superhero for getting them a 14x. They’re realizing their skills and freedom with newfound confidence and thirst for adventure. And now, your neighbors all have to step up their parenting game.
Ages 3 – 7 years old
Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in.)
Rider Height: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in.)
Maximum Rider Weight: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Size: 14" Wheels
- Weight: Bike without Pedal Kit 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs.)
- Weight of Bike with Pedal Kit (sold separately) 6.9 kg (15.1 lbs.)
- Brakes in pedal mode (pedal kit sold separately): Coaster Brakes
- Brakes in balance mode: None
- Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in.)
- Rider Height: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in.)
- Rider Age: 3 to 7 years
- Seat Height: 38-55 cm (15-22 in.)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Frame and Fork: Steel
- Head Set: Strider Custom Polymer
- Steering Clamp: Binder Clamp (5 mm Wrench Adjustable)
- Seat Clamp: Easy Adjust Lever Clamp (No-Tool Adjustment)
- Tubes: Schrader Valve Air Tube
- Tires: 14” x 1.75” All-Purpose Tires
- Wheels: Alloy Rims and Hubs, Chrome Spokes
- Footrest: Included
- Stem: Strider Custom Alloy/Steel, 25.4 mm Bar Mount
- Handlebar: Strider Custom 22.2 mm, 68 mm rise, 25.4 mm mount, 4° backsweep/ 4° upsweep
- Grips: Strider Custom 22.2 mm
- Seat: Strider Custom Performance Saddle
- Seatpost: 22.2 mm x 293 mm
- Tools Included: 5 and 6 mm Hex Wrenches
- Assembly: Bike is 85% Assembled
- CPSC Tested and Approved
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.