iimo USA store
iimo x Macaron Foldable Tricycle (Limited Edition)
iimo x Macaron Tricycle with Cutest & Fancy colors is a unique Birthday or Holiday Gift for Boys & Girls!
Can you imagine the cutie macaron colors are crossing over with your kid's tricycle? It is made possible by our talented Japanese design team. iimo x Macaron Tricycle is the world's only tricycle to crossover with macaron to create the unique and cutie colors for our toldders' & kids tricycle range.
iimo x Macaron Tricycle can also be the best birthday or holiday gifts for your best friends, relatives and colleagues' young kids, this unique gift must give your friends a big surprise that you cannot imagine. The three colors: pink for girls, blue for boys and yellow can be either boy or girl, save your time to search for special gifts.
iimo x Macaron Tricycle combine simplicity, minimalist & stylish design, small & smart. Delicate to family who like for lifestyle and quality products for their little ones
Winner of Harper’s Bazaar Toy Awards 2016 – Best for Motor Skills (Toddler 12-36 months category), Kids Design Award and JIDA Museum Selection.
Accredited by United State ASTM F963-16, Japanese and European safety standards and EN71 certified.
- Easy to use: No installation needed (measurement: 16” W x 26” L x 32”-39” H)
- Foldable Foot Rest: You little one can rest their foot on the foldable for rest until they are able to pedal on their own
- Soft Safety Bar: The soft padded safety frame protects your child from falling out of the tricycle
- Dial Lock: The unit can be easily folded & stored by simply turning the dial lock
- Steering control in your hand: The push handle also acts as steering control. You can easily control the direction you would like to take. The handle bar can be folded into half for easy storage
- Multi-functional Tricycle: As your child grows, this tricycle can be transformed as well by removing the safety bar & steer handle. From a walker to hand tricycle and to a paddle tricycle
- Best Use: Tricycle for indoor and outdoor. Learn to walk, learn to cycling. One trike for all activities
- Age: 12 months to 36 months (Weight Limit: 55 lbs)
- Size: 19 (W) x 35 (L) x 37 (H) inches / 19 (W) x 18.6 (L) x 31 (H) (folded)
- Item Weight: 15 lb
- Color: Blue / Yellow / Pink
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.