BattlBox Black - Make Some Noise Bundle
BattlBox Black is for the ultimate experienced outdoorsman. This is the most high-end survival and outdoor box on the market. Re-stocked due to popular demand, this box's release included the following items:
DEMERBOX 2 SPEAKER, BARROW BLACK
- The DB2 - dual speaker with unmatched sound quality, clear audio and powerful bass, now with multiple Bluetooth speaker pairing.
- Incredibly Loud, Clear Sound, Powerful Bass
- Built in a crush-proof Pelican case that can also store your stuff
- Compact size and Lightweight
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Waterproof & Built to Last
- Rugged and reliable construction: the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection
- Premium Features Built In: Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid & other chemical protection + scratch resistance
- Comfortable and Compatible for You and Your Gear: Built to excel in demanding environments and is great for many activities, to include climbing, hiking, water sports, and shooting
DANGO M1 MAVERICK RAIL WALLET, JET BLACK
- Made of lightweight 6061 aerospace grade aluminum and is machined to perfection
- Holds up to 9 cards (and more cards behind the band if needed)
- Slide action, open ID
Handcrafted and Made in USA
- RFID blocking in the back cavity only
- MT04 compatible
FOX FX-526 TCBL JESPER VOXNAES SURU FLIPPER KNIFE, BLACK CARBON FIBER HANDLE, BLUE TITANIUM HARDWARE
- Designed as a compact hardworking mini folder
- Great ergonomics, comfortable carry, super flipping action and a very sharp blade
- Lightweight titanium frame lock with a carbon fiber front scale
- Specs: Blade Length: 2.32" - Cutting Edge: 2.06" - Handle Length: 3.51" - Overall Length: 5.83" - Blade Thickness: 0.16" - Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel - Blade Style: Straight Clip Point - Blade Grind: Flat - Blade Finish: Satin - Handle Thickness: 0.44" - Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Front with Titanium Back - Hardware Material: Blue Titanium - Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock - Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry - Designer: Jesper Voxnaes - Weight: 2.50 oz - Made in Italy
EXOTAC TITANLIGHT, BLACK
- The first rugged, waterproof, refillable lighter on the market that uses readily available liquid fuel
- High-spark flint wheel & Easy to replace Flint
- 1-Revolution quickTHREAD™ Cap
- Machined Aluminum Construction
- Water & Evaporation Proof
- Convection Assist Combustion
- Made in the USA
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.