KLOMO Canvas Drop Cloth Cover
KLOMO Canvas Drop Cloth Cover 8 oz. 10 oz, Super Absorbent Thick Tarp Cover, Professional Painter & Contractor Grade, All-Purpose Use Painters Drop Cloths for Furniture & Floor Protection
- Heavy Duty Fabric: Made from sturdy, durable and tightly woven premium quality canvas. The tight weave construction of the drop cloth makes it super absorbent. The thick fabric used to make these drop cloths is regenerated cotton fiber and pre-consumer waste which is a reusable, recyclable, unbleached and undyed canvas. These drop cloths are leak-resistant, tear-resistant, super absorbent and reusable
- Extra Reinforced: The seams and edges are double stitched, hemmed on two sides to prevent fraying, ripping and tearing. The double-stitch reinforcement provides added durability for long-lasting continued use. Our drop cloths use heavy-duty rot-resistant thread for better performance. The drop cloth is completely odorless; no foul smell or outgassing of chemicals. Canvas drop cloth may have seams
- Multi-Purpose Use: The professional-grade drop cloth is ideal for painters, contractors and job-site protection. It is super absorbent, prevents tracking so there are no paint puddles to track through the house and it also protects the floors, tiles, patios, carpets & furniture. Absorbs paint spills & splatters, traps dust and debris for faster cleanup. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, arts & crafts projects, painting, plastering, cleaning, DIY, other home improvement projects
- Variety of Sizes: Available in 8 oz. & 10oz. fabric options with a variety of sizes; 4x5, 4x12, 4x15, 5x20, 6x9, 9x12, 12x15, 14x16, 20x20. Please remember when ordering; all sizes are cut sizes and are 3” smaller than the nominal size due to seams and hems. There are no seams at abnormal places or no brown thread used. Note: Not for drapery, furniture, garment, photography background, upholstery or artist canvas
- Washable, Reusable & Eco-Friendly: Canvas drop cloths are more environmentally friendly than plastic disposable coverings which are harmful. Our drop cloths are tough and reusable, designed for repeated use. Easy to fold and pack, requiring small storing space.
|oz.||Size||Weight (lbs)||Length (in)||Width (in)||Height (in)|
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.