Active Baby Spray
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED & CLINICALLY PROVEN: The technology used in Active Skin Repair's Baby Spray is the same safe and gentle molecule used in hospitals and households worldwide.
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC: Active Skin Repair's Baby Spray is natural and non-toxic and also non-sensitizing (aka no sting). It contains no steroids, no synthetic antibiotics, no alcohol, and no harsh or stinging chemicals.
- A DAILY SOLUTION FOR KIDS SKIN CARE: Active Skin Repair's technology now gives you the ability to maintain healthy skin using the same molecule your body uses internally (HOCl, hypochlorous).
- SAFE ON BABY, TOUGH ON GERMS: Active Skin Repair's Baby spray is medical-grade. While this spray is non-toxic and safe to use on sensitive areas, it is also helps support the body's natural healing process. A safe and gentle baby cleanser to help reduce skin irritations and rashes.
- BETTER OPTIONS FOR A HEALTHIER WORLD: At Active Skin Repair, we are committed to bringing cutting-edge medical technologies to consumers. We make products to promote personal health and recovery through clinically proven technologies and seek to minimize our environmental impact in every area. Our products simply work and help you recover faster to get you back to the sports and life you love.
Made in The USA | 1% For The Planet Member
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale or large items marked as oversized and do not qualify for free return shipping. For these oversized items, the customer is responsible for all return shipping fees. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a pre-paid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. Return Requests for oversized items will receive a return authorization number and a return address. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.