Nomad View Large Stove
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
With its rectangular firebox, two viewing windows, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad View Large Wood Burning Tent Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad View is an excellent heating and cooking solution within compatible canvas tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
This item is shipped via UPS and we are unable to ship to a PO BOX.
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode (1/8” thick cooktop material, 1/16” thick body material)
- Includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 17” length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Packed Dimensions/Stove Body Dimensions: 18” x 9.8” x 9.8”
- Assemble Dimensions: 20” x 25” x 108” (108” indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor)
- Footprint Dimensions: 20” x 18”
- Firebox Capacity: Approx. 1500 cubic inches (18” stove body depth nicely accommodates split wood)
- Fuel Type: dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Large side window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable- Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body; 5 pipe sections, spark arrestor, and an ash scraper stow inside the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Large Size and 3.5” Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- Certifications: N/A (This is a recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use)
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.