Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
The camp chefs dream, the Tupike is designed for gourmet cooking yet it's light and compact enough to easily bring to the campground.
• Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures, while allowing you the space to feed a crowd.
• Piezo ignition ignites the burners, no matches or lighter needed.
• A stainless-steel body, oak laths and brass details will age and look better with every adventure.
• Oak laths provide extra rigidity, while also protecting the stove from wear and tear.
• The lid and additional side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions.
• Wood trimmed handle makes this stove easy to carry and locks the stove closed when not in use.
• Designed to be carried, this stove will deliver a kitchen-like cooking experience at any basecamp.
• Light and compact for easy traveling.
• Custom die-cast aluminum griddle plate ensures heat distribution while its non-stick surface makes it a breeze to clean.
• Pot support and drip tray can easily be removed to be washed individually, allow you to keep your stove clean.
• Works with 1lb propane cannisters, gas not included.
• Weight: 9.1oz
• Dimensions: 18.7" x 11.6 x 3.2"
• BTU: 2 x 7,000 BTU/h
• Burn Time: 60 min on 230 g / 8.1 oz gas cartridge
• Piezo Ignition
• 1-10 People
Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Please note: We have been experiencing some shipping delays with this item due to COVID-19. We are doing everything we can to ship out orders as quickly as possible. The current shipping window for this product is 10 - 16 business days. Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.