Grom Soft Top Handboard
CALL IT "THE GROM" BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A KID, WHATEVER YOUR AGE - HAVE FUN!!!
- THE MOST FUN YOU'LL HAVE IN THE WATER. The Slyde hardboard, Grom is the ultimate starter body surfing handplane that will turn your bodysurfing session into the time of your life. With super-advanced construction, this handboard has an ultra-buoyant foam core and an extra soft and sticky grip top skin with a buttery slick bottom that will have you Slyding down any wave like a pro, no matter your skill level.
- EASY TO USE. Investor MARK CUBAN says the Grom is “The perfect surfer starter kit. The Slyde Grom soft top body surfing handboard is really easy to learn. Slyde Handboards spent over a year perfecting the design, manufacturing, and materials. Making it a great board for the beginner handboard rider but also a great board to whomp in shorebreak for the pro watermen and women.
- FUN TO MASTER. "Something that I’m not worried about will take out a tooth but can give a big boost of lift and speed. Great for getting barrels" Sean Enoka – Pro Hawaiian handboarder.
- SAFE FOR ALL AGES. Call it "bump-friendly" the outer foam layer makes for a durable yet perfectly soft outer layer that is super safe for ALL AGES in all sorts of wave conditions.
- BEST QUALITY HANDBOARD IN THE INDUSTRY SINCE 2010. Slyde Handboards is a family-run company based in San Clemente, California. Slyde Handboards manufacturing process is the most advanced in the handboard industry using only the best materials that will last you a lifetime of fun!
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT. The Grom body surfing handboard will fit easily into most backpacks. At just 19in / 48cm long and weighs 9 oz / 255gm, compare the size to other Wave riding equipment the Slyde Grom Handboard is the most travel-friendly and easy to carry wave riding tool on the market – DON’T BE A PACK MULE, TRAVEL LIGHT!
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 in the United States. Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all boards and products in original packaging.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.