Cloud - Men's Barefoot Sandal5.0
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
The freedom of natural barefoot movement, with a whisper of comfort.
An innovative adjustment system on the Cloud's stretchy cording offers a secure, custom fit. The cording attaches to a soft-yet-sturdy toe post and wraps around your heel. A silicone grip on the Achilles strap works in conjunction with the contoured heel cup to keep your foot from slipping and sliding as you tame trails or relax on rivers. And since a men's size 9 weighs just 4.6 ounces, this outdoor sandal floats if you happen to drop it in the water.
Its light weight is owed in part to the 3 mm BareFoam insert on the forefoot. This insert is the primary difference between the Cloud and the Venture. It offers just a whisper of comfort and a little extra grip without impeding the barefoot sensation of the zero-drop Cloud. Your feet remain content even as you wear these outdoor recreational sandals all day, every day.
Reasons you’ll love the Cloud:
- Four fun color combinations — Coal Black soles with Charcoal, Mocha Earth soles with Black, Coal Black soles with Mint or Red
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Cloud is made with foam, plastic and nylon
- Barefoam™ forefoot insert gives a hint of comfort, without unnecessary padding
- Patent-pending lacing system gives you a perfect fit in seconds
- Flatiron pattern on the Barefoam™ gives you extra grip
- 6mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Patent-pending tensioning system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
- Super soft toe post — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe post the way you do in a flip flop or other thong sandal
- Super STRONG toe post — won’t pull through the sole like flip flops do
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of color
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
Ask yourself this question: Do your feet feel better at the end of the day than they did at the beginning?
If not, it’s because your shoes aren’t letting your feet do what’s NATURAL.
One quarter of the bones and joints in your entire body are in your feet. You have more nerve endings in your soles than anywhere but your fingertips and lips.
This means your feet are meant to bend, to move, to flex, and feel the world.
Comfort and performance come from letting your feet do what they’re meant to do, naturally.
Xero Shoes let them do that with what we call “3 Pillars of Natural”:
- Natural FIT — wide toe boxes let your toes spread and relax. A non-elevated (zero-drop) heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION — super flexible to let your feet bend and move naturally. Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while still giving the ground feedback your brain needs for efficient, natural movement.
Plus they’re affordable, and so durable that they have a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.