14x Sport Balance Bike5.0
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Instant success. That’s what Strider wanted kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. They put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why? Because of the success your child experiences when they ride a Strider is going to stay with them throughout their life.
Kids from all over the world are learning how to ride on the 14x Sport. The confidence and freedom that comes with learning how to pedal a bike rockets them into a level of the awesomesphere they didn’t even know existed. Plus, parents get to see their child grow and develop right before their eyes. Pretty cool, right? The 14x starts off as a balance bike, which helps kiddos who either haven’t been on a bike before or are veteran Strider riders gain confidence and balancing ability on a bigger bike. Once your little renegade is ready to pedal, just attach the Easy-Ride Pedal Conversion Kit (sold separately) and VOILÁ! You got the most adjustable, most amazing pedal bike in the world.
It gets better. If your mini-me is sprouting up faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the adjustable seat and handlebars mean the 14x Sport will continue to fit them. Converting the 14x from balance bike to pedal bike is super quick and easy (we even give you the wrench to screw in the only bolt) and the pedal kit has coaster brakes making skid marks easy peasy. Now, your kid is pedaling around the neighborhood thinking you’re a superhero for getting them a 14x. They’re realizing their skills and freedom with newfound confidence and thirst for adventure. And now, your neighbors all have to step up their parenting game.
Ages 3 – 7 years old
Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in.)
Rider Height: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in.)
Maximum Rider Weight: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Size: 14" Wheels
- Weight: Bike without Pedal Kit 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs.)
- Weight of Bike with Pedal Kit (sold separately) 6.9 kg (15.1 lbs.)
- Brakes in pedal mode (pedal kit sold separately): Coaster Brakes
- Brakes in balance mode: None
- Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in.)
- Rider Height: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in.)
- Rider Age: 3 to 7 years
- Seat Height: 38-55 cm (15-22 in.)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Frame and Fork: Steel
- Head Set: Strider Custom Polymer
- Steering Clamp: Binder Clamp (5 mm Wrench Adjustable)
- Seat Clamp: Easy Adjust Lever Clamp (No-Tool Adjustment)
- Tubes: Schrader Valve Air Tube
- Tires: 14” x 1.75” All-Purpose Tires
- Wheels: Alloy Rims and Hubs, Chrome Spokes
- Footrest: Included
- Stem: Strider Custom Alloy/Steel, 25.4 mm Bar Mount
- Handlebar: Strider Custom 22.2 mm, 68 mm rise, 25.4 mm mount, 4° backsweep/ 4° upsweep
- Grips: Strider Custom 22.2 mm
- Seat: Strider Custom Performance Saddle
- Seatpost: 22.2 mm x 293 mm
- Tools Included: 5 and 6 mm Hex Wrenches
- Assembly: Bike is 85% Assembled
- CPSC Tested and Approved
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.