Cargo Hauler Wheeled Duffel 110L
This Products Will NOT Ship to PO Boxes.
This 110L wheeled duffel bag boasts of insane levels of durability and functionality. This duffel bag is very organized and has pack straps to sling it over your shoulder when that's more convenient for your mode of travel. Backed by the No Matter What™ Warranty to tackle all elements and travel environments.
- Oversized treaded wheels for easy rolling over dirt and or stone
- U-shaped top lid with reflective finger loop zipper pulls provide access to main compartment while wearing gloves
- Heavy duty daisy chain lash points for attaching bag to roof rack
- Compression straps compact contents and provide gear attachment
- Haul handles and backpack straps for versatile carry
- Pull handle constructed of strong oversized webbing
- Wheel housing provides protection for wheels
- Covered by Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty
- Versatile carry includes backpack carry, top handle and side grab handles
- Zip-away backpack straps stow in front zip pocket, providing protection during baggage check in
- Secure lock through #10 lockable zippers and Central Lock Point
- Storm flap on main and end compartments shield zipper from rain
- TPU fabric provides maximum abrasion and water-resistance
- Interior zippered mesh pocket in end compartment
- Zippered end compartments for gear organization
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.ABRASION RESISTANT MATERIAL
Be ready for anything from rain, sleet and snow. This will keep your products dry and you happy.
CONVERTS TO A BACKPACK
For maximum versatility on any adventure use backpack straps to travel hands-free, and tuck them away when not in use
30.25 x 13.5 x 15 in / 77 x 34 x 38 cm
108 L / 6590 cu in
4 lbs 4 oz / 1930 g
1000D Helix™ Poly /600D Poly TPU
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.