With a more pronounced sidecut than the other skis in this lineup, the Rebel all-mountain ski carves through trees, bumps, and corduroy with ease. Two millimeters of camber and gradual early rise make initiating the turn as easy as possible while maintaining stability through the turn. The birch core provides a smooth flex that won’t chatter. Quick edge to edge transitions keeps this ski nimble when negotiating tight trees.
What makes this different from Coalition Snow's SOS all-mountain ski? The Rebel is more narrow underfoot and has less rocker in the tip and tail. It's better suited for those East Coast powder days and for people who spend more time on groomers and moguls than off-piste in the powder.
- 2mm of camber and gradual early rise make initiating your turns as easy as possible while maintaining stability through the turn
- Sidecut is ideal for making medium- to short-length turns and shines when carving corduroy as well as negotiating trees, bumps and variable conditions
- Full birch wood core absorbs vibrations and provides a smooth, solid flex that holds up at high speeds and variable conditions without chatter
- Slanted ABS sidewalls and sandwich construction provide torsional stiffness that gives the skis more pop and solid edge grip
- Camber underfoot allows you to control your turns
- Rocker in the tips helps you ski through variable conditions, handling crud and bumps upfront while providing maximum float in soft snow
- Early-rise tip profile is a directional shape that pairs off-piste stability and soft snow performance with control
- Slightly eased tails enhance control
- Coalition Snow is woman-owned and operated
Early Rise Tip – 500 mm Tip Rocker / +2-3 mm Camber / 220 mm Tail Rocker
Single Radius Sidecut – A 17mm sidecut is ideal for making medium to short length turns, and shines when carving corduroy as well as negotiating trees, bumps and variable terrain.
Core - Birch Wood
Laminates - Triaxial Fiberglass
Bases - IS 7500 Sintered
Edges - 1.7mm HRC 42
Graphics by Coalition Snow Creative Director Lauren Bello Okerman